Sunday, February 12, 2012

Severe poison ivy and breastfeeding-what can I do?

I have poison ivy severely. It covers my forearms. It's on my hands, between my fingers, on my face, forehead, neck, and in spots on my chest, torso, and legs. My doctor says I cannot get a shot because I am breastfeeding. Is this so??? I have tried cold water, oatmeal bath, benedryl, hydrocortisone cream, and baking soda. Does anyone know if a doctor can give me something I can use while nursing? It is aweful. Thanks and God bless.

Severe poison ivy and breastfeeding-what can I do?
Jewel weed soap is Gods natural cure for poison ivy, stinging nettle, and poison sumac. there is a website www.altnature.com it may help. But make sure you are covered so the baby doesn't touch it from your skin, any of the open spots that ooze could pass it on. I learned that the hard way.


No comments:

Post a Comment