Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Help from any Ivy League alumni?

This question is for any people out there who have had the honor of attending/graduating from an Ivy League school. I am currently 14 and applying to Andover for high school, but I am very ambitious about going to the prestigious Princeton University for my undergrad. I have done A LOT of research, and I know exactly what they look for in applicants, but I would like some personal advice and experience. Can anyone please give me some advice or insight as to specific things that helped get them accepted (talents, academic achievements, etc.)?



Thank you, any help is appreciated!

Help from any Ivy League alumni?
It is never to early to look at colleges! You will need a 4.0 GPA, close to perfect SATS, and extracurricular activities. You need something that know one else has. Good Luck!
Reply:I am sorry but Ivy League schools look for well rounded solid minded individuals. Your 14, try being a kid for awhile and having fun instead of giving yourself a complex about whats going to happen 4 years from now. Be yourself, get good grades, and get some hobbies


No comments:

Post a Comment