Tuesday, February 14, 2012

06-07 salomon ivy?

im'an advanced intermediate rider.



im getting a new board--and i really like the ivy.



the only problem is that i've heard about and read reviews that say it has a tendency to delaminate.



is it worth buying this board?

06-07 salomon ivy?
I have never heard of a delam in this board. Interesting.



This is a pretty decent all around deck, but it's super narrow. I personally would not ride this board but I wouldn't discourage other from riding it. The deck can hold it's own in the park, pipe and in the back country. It has a good flex, good base and a light swing weight for those times when you feel like huckin 5’s ?

If you have your reservations about the deck explore other options. It’s a pricey board so be sure about your purchase. If I get your specs I could help you find something a little better.



Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment