Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need poison ivy help!?

Today is homecoming for me and I have poison ivy on my face! it has caused my eyes to swell up. is there anything I can do to make the swelling of my eyes go away??

I have tried the spoon in the freezer, the hairdryer, the ice, the cold tea bags, the hot tea bags, bleach, and multiple showers.

I need to get rid of the swelling by 7 tonight.

I need poison ivy help!?
You might want to go to one of the med-check places as soon as possible this morning to see if they can write a prescription for something to lessen the swelling.



I'd suggest other topical ointments, but they can't be used around the eyes. Do go see the med-check folks. They always have a doctor there, and you can get better information from them than from Answers. :)



Good luck and have a good time tonight.
Reply:try benedryl tablets


No comments:

Post a Comment