Sunday, February 12, 2012

Admission into an ivy league school?

is it possible that if u get a 3.9 in a community college take a bunch of extra curricular activities

take ap classes

and do good on the sat



can u transfer to an ivy league school

Admission into an ivy league school?
It is always possible. DONT let anyone tell you otherwise. Although, that resume right there won't get you in if u were in high school. I would recommend you win some competitions or do research and publish something. I was reading from another yahoo question that ivy schools like Harvard only accept 15 out of hundreds of transfer students. You have to do something impressive that the ivy league college has never seen before and I don't mean academically.



I hope I helped

(and don't lose hope)


No comments:

Post a Comment